At Como Park Animal Hospital, we provide care for our patients in all stages of their lives. We focus on preventative healthcare, because we believe it improves the quality of life for each pet and their family and can add years to your time together. Of course, when your pet is sick, injured or in pain, we’re here for you too.
Our services include:
• Preventative Healthcare
• Urgent Care and Emergency Services available during operating hours
• In-House Diagnostic Testing
• Digital Radiography
• Dental Services
• Surgical Services
• CO2 Laser Surgery
• Companion Therapy Laser
• Extensive In-House Pharmacy
• Electronic Medical Records System
We provide veterinary care and boarding services for:
• Pocket Pets (rats, guinea pigs, chinchillas, mice, etc.)
Please note, we do not see non-human primates, wildlife, raptors, large cats, or pot-bellied pigs. We can see some specialty exotics if they are legal to own in Minnesota and are properly registered/licensed (proof of registration may be required). Call our office if you have an exotic pet that you would like to have seen.