Want to be a part of a dynamic and fun work team? Our employees enjoy a fast paced, diverse working environment where they can work with doctors, colleagues and pet owners to provide quality healthcare to every patient who walks through our doors. With access to many of the latest technology and medical advances, as well as an extensive pharmacy, ongoing education and on-the-job training, our staff can feel confident in providing personalized, compassionate and progressive care to our patients, and lifelong learning and professional improvement for themselves.
Submit a resume and cover letter via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Veterinary Technician
We are looking for an experienced, professional certified veterinary technician for a full-time position. Our veterinary technicians are an integral part of our healthcare team, assisting veterinarians with procedures, performing in-house laboratory and diagnostic tests, educating clients about preventative care and sick pet care, and caring for sick and hospitalized patients.
Hours: Full-time (35-40 hours/week). Includes some evenings and weekends.
You must be willing to work hard, learn new things, take on personal responsibilities within the team and work with reptiles, birds and pocket pets, as well as dogs and cats.
Work Responsibilities include:
- Working with DVMs on out-patient and preventative care appointments
- Assisting DVMs with surgeries, anesthesia and procedures
- Nursing and medical care for sick and hospitalized patients
- Lab sample collection and performing in-house laboratory tests (blood, urine, fecal, etc)
- Performing and assisting with radiographs, ultrasound, and endoscopy.
- Educating clients on preventative care, recommended care, sick pet care, and post-hospitalization care
- Communicating with clients – relaying lab results, DVMs instructions, discussing patient status following visits, triaging, etc.
- Keeping clinic and treatment areas clean and safe
Immediate opening available. Experience in Vet/Animal Facility required. CVT certification required. Pay scale based on experience and availability
A resumes should be submitted along with a cover letter by email to email@example.com